m settling into my normal routine. I was cleaning up my scrap room and came across these pictures. This is the first time in a very, very long time that I picked up pictures and scrapped them right there. I really enjoyed this. I picked papers, a little out of my "usual" matchy, matchy style. I also opened my embelly drawer and pulled out some things I thought I might like to use and then MADE myself use them ALL! It was fun. I even used stickers!!!!This was Sydney's baseball team last spring. It made me so happy to see her doing something that she is good at and likes. It also warms my heart that she is a respected member of the team. To know the team is not as good without you is a huge boost for your self worth.

1 comment:
love it! and neat that you made yourself use what you pulled 0 it looks great!
Post a Comment