:) Cori
Friday, March 07, 2008
pages everywhere!
OK, here are the entries for the scrap etc page swap!!! If it looks like a lot, IT IS!!!! (and it is not even all of them. This is just the single pages.) What an overwhelming task, but FUN TOO.
I want to thank all that paticipated, and especially all of you who were kind enough to send a little card or something in appreciation of me for doing this. I am telling you I am doing my best to swap all the pages out safely and fairly and how you, the creator, intended. I am also doing my best to follow the directions some of you sent. Hopefully I won't mess up too bad...LOL I plan to get these all done over the weekend, and then head to the post office (probably everyday this coming week) I'll try to keep you all updated as to when to be on the lookout for your pagckage.
:) Cori
:) Cori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Cori - I enjoyed reading your blog! Thanks again for hosting the swap - that's alot of work, girl and we appreciate it! I'm glad I did it.
Wow, that's a lot! Looks like you had your work cut out for ya swapping them all out.
Cori, your page swap looks like a success! See you in Nashville :D
Post a Comment