Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am on a roll

I have scrapbooked more in the last week then I have in the past year...I am really liking how I have my stuff organized. I will take some picutres and show my office when I get a chance to clean it up (which may be never).
This layout was inspired by a layout I saw in scrapbooks etc page planner. It was just really the stamping with the bubble wrap that I liked and this is what it turned into...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heatherbell said...

LOVE IT!!!! I saw the article on using the bubble paper - but would never have remembered to actually try it. I got a little magnifying glass embellishment as a door prize from the BR cropping weekend - I need to send it your way - it couldn't be more perfect for Coop's page (not that is needs anything - but how often do you get to use a magnifying glass on a l/o???)

wishing I was sitting next to you cropping!