Monday, August 25, 2008

And there're off!...er, on...er, in! yeah that's it!

1st day of school. Well actually Sydney started last week, but Cooper just started with a half-day today. This is the only year in their entire lives they will be attending the same school! Amazing! This is Sydney's last year because she will be attending high school for 8th grade. I can't believe my baby is starting school. He was so excited! and a little nervous. He did great though. He says he likes his new friends and really likes his teacher. He said, "it was a nice day" when he got into the car. LOL I hope it will continue to be "nice".
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

OH these little babies in uniform is so cute - if I was their teacher I would want to squeeze their cheeks!

Heatherbell said...

I've been looking at these same pics since AUgust 25th!!!! I need an update.... :)