Ok, it has been a week since I posted. Over the past week, I hired a decorator to finally complete my house and make it beautiful. I brought several pictures/portraits to be framed...I decided that Cooper will be starting school 3 days a week.
Cooper is now in the process of being potty trained finally. He will ask to go sometimes, but others not. And he has yet to do #2. We'll see.
Sydney started 5 th grade today. She got the only teacher that she didn't want. Mrs Davila. But she said she was 'pretty nice' today. She is in honors math and reading and even has a 6th grage teacher for math.
Robert is working hard. I am very proud of him and his work ethic, That is why I know he will be successful.
I am very sad about Dino and Karey seperating. This is quite upsetting. I was looking forward to going to the Saints games with them.
Well,that is all I can think of for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment