Today was the day that I took my cousin Dawn to the doctor's office for her 1st chemo treatment for scleraderma. It was a long day. left the house at 7 didn't return until 4. It went well. She didn't experience any side effects so far. (keeping my fingers crossed)
Sydney is getting ready for school. She wants to decorate her notebooks. I have no idea how to accomplish this, being that they have plastic covers.
I am looking into some daycare programs for Cooper. I wanted to send him somewhere 2 days/ week, but so far I have only be able to find a 5 day/week or a 3day/week program. I will probably send him to the 3 day program although Mom was upset that she wasn't going to get to watch him anymore. I just think he needs some socialization and seperation from me.
OK reading e-mails and then vegging out on the couch.
tootles
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment