
This is me, not today, but close enough.
Today I am cleaning house. Sydney is getting ready to go to a friends house for a sleepover. Cooper is "helping" her get ready.
I don't really know what this blog will be about. Or if is will even be interesting. But I plan to just talk about whatever is on my mind. Hence the name :).
I am really excited. Rob gave me to go ahead (and the $$$) to complete the house. I mean like rugs and drapes and tables and knickknacks to make the house look "decorated" He even said I could hire a decorator! I have so many ideas.
I am off today, after cleaning, to have some of out Jazz fest posters framed and some other misc. pictures re-framed.
Here are some of those.

Well, it is taking too long to upload these pics. I guess I am going to have to read how to do this another way.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment