Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Monday

Turkey, family , drama, fun, full belly, and WORK !?!

Yea that's right, I have to work on Thanksgiving Day. This is when I really hate to work at the hospital. Most of all the other times I really like it. I mean, if you have to work, you should like what you are doing...and like the people you have to do it with...but not this week...I will miss out on one of my favorite holidays because I will be at work. And of course Robert will have to endure the challenges of having to move from one family t
o the next without me.

Oh well, such is life...

we have a new addition to our family.

Introducing Emmy!
She is a 6 week old (she in now 8 weeks) Maltipoo (maltese + poodle) and is soooo adorable! (as you can see) At her 1st vet appt she weighed in at 1# 13 oz. She will probable be around 5 # full grown.

She is Sydney's 12 year old birthday present, but we are all very fond of her already. Even Robert who was totally against getting a dog.
There is just nothing like the unconditional love and puppy breath. LOL

Now, for the kids...

Sydney is in 6th grade with Mrs Fontenot as her homeroom teacher, Last year she received the highest grade point average in 5 of her 7 classes. We are so proud of her.
Today she is spending the day at Mt Carmel to see what it is like to be a student there. She is buddying with a former St Andrew student. I can't wait to hear what she thinks...
This is her at halloween. A devil...


Cooper is at school. He is really enjoying it now. On the days he doesn't have school, he is upset. He like playing with the kids and he is so proud of the things he makes. He is also really proud of himself when he stays dry at nap time.

Robert is still doing contracting work. He is really good at what he does, he is a perfectionist and it shows.


Next post about Scrap Etc Event!!

Later.

No comments: