It is almost my birthday, We are all going out to dinner. I have chosen Asian Cajun for dinner. This is a new restaurant that my Mom & Dad recommended.
Sydney is paying softball again. She primarily plays short stop. She is doing really well. She is camping with Katie Rolfes this weekend. School is almost over, she has three weeks left.
Cooper is going to school 5 days a week, and loves it. He is learning so much. He knows most of the sign language alphabet. He is now teaching it to me.
Robert is very busy these days. Still doing carperntry work, mostly trim and cabinet installation.
Since I didn't lost for a while, I am going to post some pictures.
This is one of the kids for Easter.
This was taken in my Mom's backyard, with my Nikon D50 digital. I love that camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment