Let's see, it has been a week since I last posted. I met with the decorator and ordered some rugs. She said after those come in, then we can go on to some of the other accents and drapery. I am almost finished with tennis lessons. I am currently looking for somewhere to play.
Robert is still working very hard. I am so proud of him.
Cooper is doing OK with his potty training. He tends to relax a bit at home and just pee pee in his pull up. We still have not done #2 completely. We are still holding 'Arry and Bert, and Jack (Thomas the Train characters) until he does it on the potty.
He is getting better about going to school. Still cries every now and then.
Sydney is about to start playing soccer and yesterday she tried out for the volleyball team at school. She said "I don't think I made it". I said she shouldn't be upset, that not many 5th graders make the team and she has never played volleyball before. But, it was good that she tried and maybe next time she will make it because she will know what to expect.
That's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment